Tuesday, November 19, 2019

A new tent for me 3F Lanshan 2


I finally took the plunge to get one myself.

I've a 3F single person tent for long, and it broke the first time during camping earlier this year at the sunset peak, during a long windy night.  I've tried to fix it but then I found another issue later and that was a harder fix.  Actually, I could still use it except a bigger excuse (not really reason) was it's small size, so that I always want something a bit more roomy.

1.4kg everything included, I mean with the optional groundsheet or footprint.

It's heavier than my 3F single person tent, but it's lighter than my Mobi Garden Air.  Target for camping that requires some non-trivial hiking, say like more than one hour.

--

Finally got a chance to try it out, very easy to setup, highly wind-proof and stable.