Monday, September 8, 2008

Why another blog?

Right now I've an astronomy blog, a birding blog, a hiking blog, a Christianity blog, and some more actually. So why one more?

It's because I have so much things to write about. My other blogs are very dedicated on one particular area and that's not enough to cover all other aspects in my life. Therefore, I will leave all other topics here.

So far what I have in my mind are:

1. Computer, IT related as well as consumer electronics, like mobile phone, MP3 players, etc
2. Digital photography
3. Politics
4. Finance and stock market, etc
5. Hong Kong related topics
6. Product reviews
7. News
8. Including but not limited to point 1-7

And at the same time, all other cross discipline topics. So if you love to read about them, please be sure to come back regularly or when you have time.