Friday, July 13, 2018

Nitecore LR10 first impression

Call me crazy, I got another camping light.


It's a bit heavier than the Helio (42g) but its brighter and features a better battery.


It's slightly bigger too.

The Nitecore has no moving part and it feels more solid.  The Helio has a hinge joint which does not feel very strong.  Both of them couldn't be used while charging.  However, the Helio does allow turning on the light with direct supply from the USB port by opening the hinge joint.

The Nitecore has a wider spread of light, wider range.  The Helio is more focused but yet wide enough for most purpose.

I shall write a full review after trying them out more.  I shall also double check the battery issue of the Helio which I mentioned before.  Stay tuned.

Why one more?  I dunno...