Thursday, November 24, 2016

Toaks Titanium Cookset plus a small gas stove

This is an ultra-light setup, big enough for personal use and marginal for two persons.  I bought it for hiking + camping trip.  While I've no time to go camping immediately, so I tested it at home with my BRS-8b.



The cover could be used as a frying pan, and it fits nicely together, that handle is really nice too.  The first exercise is to reheat the soup from the refrigerator and it works flawlessly.



To complete this ultra-light setup, I've also bought a small gas stove with a tripod shape converter, you could see how compact and light weight it is.


 Finally, I bought some more titanium stuff so as to complete my ultra-light collection.


So right now I've a pair of chopsticks, a fork/spoon, a cup and also a 800mm water bottle.  Enough for the moment.